The big switch – country or coastal
Dreaming of living in a relaxed coastal town or being surrounded by nature? We can help you achieve your tree change or sea change dream.
While the same principles apply whether you’re buying property in the city or the country, there’s some extra services we offer to help you successfully make this big lifestyle change:
- Provide recommendations on which regional areas to buy in, based on data such as the demographics and potential growth of the region.
- Assessment of natural threats (e.g. bushfires and floods) and future proof planning against them.
- Land assessment based on your requirements (e.g. is it suitable for keeping animals, growing some fruit trees or even some grapes?)
- Connect you with trusted service providers with specific local knowledge to give you expert advice on how to build or renovate your next home.
- Build a rapport with the local selling agents on your behalf to help you discover the ins, outs and hidden gems in your new area.
- Recommend the technology you’ll need if you’re planning to work from home.
Read more about our Buyer’s Advocacy service.
We understand what it’s like to make the change
Making a tree change or sea change is an emotional experience, and the CEO of Provincial Group Max Waller understands that better than most. With over 30 years of helping clients buy, sell and finance property, he practices what he preaches by recently taking the step and is now a successful tree changer (for some of the week) himself.
Where to from here?
Contact us for a chat about your change dream. We can’t wait to make it happen.