Free valuable information for you to view online.
Home buyer guide
Buying a home can be a daunting process, especially when there are so many considerations including these:
- Where and what can I buy?
- How much deposit will I need?
- How much can I borrow?
- Who should I borrow from?
- What are all the other costs involved?
Investment property guide
Sensible investments in property have many attractions including. View the booklet to find out more.
- Property can be less volatile than shares and it tends to be regarded as a safe haven when other assets are declining in value.
- Property has the potential to generate capital growth (an increase in the value of your asset) as well as rental income.
- There are also tax advantages associated with negative gearing.