Complaint Handling and Dispute Resolution Procedures

Provincial Group aims to make it easy for you to bring any problems or complaints to our attention. We believe that it is essential for our customers to be able to identify and deal with a representative who has the ability, authority and proper training to hear and respond appropriately to any complaints or disputes.

You can lodge complaints by contacting Tara Yosklang, the Complaints Officer, by either:

Please provide as much detail as possible about the nature of the complaint, including the outcome that you would like. If you need assistance in describing or making the complaint or if you would like to discuss your concerns informally first, please feel free to contact us.


What if you’re still unhappy?

If we do not reach agreement on your complaint you may refer the complaint to the third party:

Property Advocacy Services
Estate Agents Resolution Services (EARS) at Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV). EARS is able to deal with enquires and complaints about real estate agents. The Service has been established within CAV to offer a dedicated service for information, advice and dispute resolution on real estate issues. You can call EARS on 1300 73 70 30 weekdays to discuss your complaint.

Credit Services
Our external dispute resolution provider is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), which can be contacted via:

  • Online:
  • Email:
  • Phone: 1800 931 678
  • Mail: GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001

External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.